All of these things I'd love to make; Now, I've just got to find the time . . .

Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Name Block & Pretty Pleated Flower

The minute I saw the Name Block Tutorial I knew I needed one for the shelves in the living room Of course, I have yet to make one - mainly because I don't have any blocks the right size and I can't cut a straight line to save my life. Oh well, one day I'll venture out the home depot or the habitat rehab store and *hopefully* come back with some wood pieces fit for this project.


I started making all sorts of flowers earlier this summer so I'm always on the lookout for different types of flowers to try. This Pretty Pleated Flower looks similar enough to some of the other ones I've made that it shouldn't be too hard to make yet it's also unique enough to look new to my fabric flower collection. :)







No comments:

Post a Comment